Verisolve can provide secure and cost effective backup of all data and email on your network from as little as £15 per month.
Most companies intend to backup their data every day, and remove the tape, disc or drive off the premises – but, as we all know, this is not a perfect system. Software or hardware failure, or simply forgetfulness often means that the system is not backed up.
And how do you know that the data you back up in house is safe? Tapes can fail, and can you be absolutely sure that it has been set up correctly? With Verisolve Data Backup Service you can rest assured that the data is safe – and quickly available for you, should you need it.Data loss can have an immense, negative effect on any company – in fact, 70% of businesses that suffer a major data loss are out of business within 18 months.
Why sign up to Verisolve Data Backup Service?
- Easier than in-house back-up. It is fully automated, and the data is held securely
- Reliable – even if you forget, the system won't. You can set the backup to run at various times during the day (or night) to ensure that your backed up data is as up to date as possible.
- Cost effective – you can do a full backup from as little as £15 per month, and there is no need to buy any hardware, software or media.
- Safe – we will set up a secure internet connection that uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This is a similar protocol to the one used by online banking. The data is encrypted at source, and only you will have the password to read and retrieve it.
- Secure – the data is held on our servers which are located in a secure, monitored and guarded data centre.
- Data kept off-site – you no longer need to rely on a member of staff taking a copy of your tape home with them, or locking it in a fire-proof safe. In the event of burglary, fire or other disasters, you can be confident that your vital data will be available to you from anywhere. It is the perfect disaster recovery solution.
- Faster recovery of data – it is much faster to recover data stored online than data stored on tapes, CDs or zip drives. With your secure password, you can retrieve the data in a couple of clicks with the mouse.
- In addition to your current backup – use our service to backup business critical data, giving you a guaranteed off-site copy. Or, use as additional data storage if your backup tapes are close to full capacity.
Microsoft Exchange Server Backup Module – included FREE
Full backup of your email system is included free. Emails are now more important than simply sending messages, and many use their Outlook accounts to store documents, pictures etc. Losing emails can be a major disaster to any company. With Verisolve Data Backup Service you can rest assured that all emails, attachments, notes and diary entries are backed up. You can also pay a small fee per user to backup individual mailboxes. This would enable you to restore individual mailboxes, rather than the whole Exchange Server.
Database Backup Module– included FREE
Verisolve Data Backup Service includes specialised backup modules for all commonly used databases, making sure that all your critical data is comprehensively protected at all times. These databases include:
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 to 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 to 2008
- MySQL 3.2.4 or above
- Oracle 8i or above
- Lotus Domino 5.0 or above
- Lotus Notes or above
- In-File Delta*
- Volume Shadow Copy
- System State Backup
*In-File Delta makes it possible to back up only changes in large files. This can save hugely on the time of the backup.
Benefits of Verisolve Data Backup Service
A company losing data can range from being annoying to business critical. Verisolve Data Backup Service is probably the most important insurance policy you can have – it will backup all your data:
- Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets, presentations etc.
- Emails and attachments, contacts, meeting details
- Accounts Systems
Many companies keep their accounting system on a single PC rather than on a server. This makes it particularly vulnerable to data loss. With Verisolve Data Backup Service, individual PCs can be set up to be included in the online backup procedure, at no extra cost.
Safety of Data
The data is stored at a secure datacenter, which is staffed and guarded at all times. The centre operates top level security and a managed uninterrupted power supply ensuring 100% uptime. Qualified, professional staff are on the premises at all time, ensuring a 'hands and eye' approach.
Centralise backup from more than one location
If you work from a number of locations (branch offices for instance), Verisolve Data Backup Service allows you to centralise your backup. The process can then be managed from your head office, ensuring total control.
It makes no difference where in the world your offices are – Verisolve Data Backup Service will cover it.
Easy to set up
We are flexible on set up – it can be done by us remotely in conjunction with your IT personnel, on-site by us, or you can do it yourself.
- Point to point SSL communication between server and client.
- Supports HTTP/HTTPS Proxy and Socks v4/v5 firewall.
- The data is 128-bit encrypted and stored.
- Choice of different encryption algorithms, e.g. TwoFish, Triple DS, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Choice of different encryption modes, e.g. Electronic Cook Book (ECB) and Cipher Block Chaining (CBC).
- Random initialisation vector and iteration counters are generated automatically during encryption.
- Each backup user can restrict online access to his files to a pre-defined list of IP addresses.